MANCHESTER + HYBRID WORKING
SALARY UP TO £40,000
Join an exciting Insurance Brokerage based in the Centre of Manchester. This is a growing team in a growing brokerage making it the ideal time for an ambitious individual to jump in and progress progress their career exponentially. If you come from a Compliance Background within the Financial Services or Insurance industry this could be just the role for you.
Other relevant Job titles could include: Administrator, Risk Analyst, Compliance Administration, Risk Admin Support
- Salary up to £40,000 dependant on experience
- Hybrid working Structure- 3 days in the office/2 at home
- 25 days Holiday
- Many other exciting benefits
- Assist with the provision of consistent and reliable Compliance advice to the business on a broad range of regulatory matters and to explain the impact of any changes.
- Assist with the identification and assessment of the compliance risks applicable to the business.
- Support and maintain the risk registers for the business.
- Producing sanction checks reports
- Ensure that all complaints are dealt with appropriately.
- Assist with queries relating to GDPR.
- Assist as directed in dealing with licensing and regulatory issues, including liaison with the internal and external parties where necessary.
- Ensure that any matters which arise from internal or external reviews or monitoring visits are followed up and the actions tracked and resolved appropriately.
- Provide support and guidance to the business in understanding its responsibilities and obligations under relevant policies (e.g. Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Conflicts of interest, Financial Crime, Gifts (Conflicts of Interest), Complaints, etc. respond to queries on the interpretation of relevant compliance policies.
- Maintain branch procedures manual
- Maintaining all compliance registers e.g. Advertising / TOBAs/ Sanctions / Complaints / Conflict Management / Gifts and Hospitality / Breaches, etc.
- Producing TCF reports (Treating Customers Fairly)
- Annual staff competence administration
- Conduct file reviews for sales members of staff
- Ensure all checks weekly/ monthly / etc. have been conducted such as; fee checks, sign-offs, training, etc.
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant with all new FCA appropriate regulations;
- And any other tasks required to be undertaken to support the compliance department
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Shown experience in compliance advisory, compliance testing or other risk control functions in the financial services industry, preferably in insurance industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management experience is desired
- Strong social and coordination skills and able to engage and work effectively with colleagues across all departments
- Self-motivated, independent, go-setter learner
- Flexible and adaptable to dynamic, changing work processes and environment
- Attention to details and effective time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to run several simultaneous tasks
- Conceptual strength, solution oriented, and a good sense for feasibility and pragmatism
We are currently shortlisting for interview so if you have experience within Administration in the Insurance industry, Apply today!!
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.