Chief Financial Officer / Finance Director
£130,000 to £170,000 Base + Bonuses + Benefits
Get Recruited is proud to be exclusively recruiting for a highly innovative Global Manufacturing and Engineering business that is set to undergo a major Private Equity / PE event in the next 2 years to support their long-term business growth objectives.
The company is already achieving impressive margins and high levels of profitability putting them on track to achieve their initial objective which is to double their Enterprise Value prior to the private equity event through a mixture of organic growth, new product development, further operational efficiencies, and the acquisition of complementary businesses.
As part of the growth plans, the business now seeks to recruit an experienced Chief Financial Officer / Finance Director to lead the existing transactional finance function, take full responsibility for financial strategy and undertake key financial related projects.
This is the perfect opportunity for a highly experienced and financially astute Chief Financial Officer / Finance Director who enjoys the challenges of working within a fast-paced and high growth business.
The Chief Financial Officer Role:
- As Chief Financial Officer / Finance Director, you'll be working closely with the Shareholders, Key Stakeholders, Non-Executive Directors and prospective Investors.
- Directly responsible for the day-to-day leadership, training & development of an existing team of 3 transactional accounts professionals that manage the day to day activity across 3 currencies / territories.
- FP&A: Strategic financial planning (Short, Mid & Long Term), budgeting, in-depth analysis and reporting
- Producing & delivering content rich board reports, investment decks and debt financing proposals
- Creating detailed forecasts for Shareholders, Prospective Investors, Private Equity House's and Banks
- Producing real-time cashflow forecasts and ensuring appropriate financial controls are in place to ensure forecasts are achieved.
- Reviewing and enhancing the current budgeting methodology
- Working closely with department heads to prepare accurate annual budgeting and financial forecasting prior to presenting to the shareholders for approval.
- Working closely with the external accountancy practice who produce the monthly management accounts and commencing the project to bring the Management Accounts function inhouse.
- Moving to a 48 / 72-hour month end reporting time period to align with future investment and reporting requirements
- Ensuring year end accounts are prepared to audit level in collaboration with the retained external accountancy practice.
- Identifying key areas of cost efficiencies to improve margins and profitability.
- Leading the migration and implementation of a new ERP system, ensuring that all data points are available to create high level reporting which will required for both forecasting and the private equity event and beyond.
- Leading on M&A, including on the valuations, due diligence, and post-acquisition integration.
- Leading on the Private Equity transaction to ensure best value is achieved for shareholders and to secure the best equity partners for the business to achieve the future growth objectives.
- Working closely all operational functions including Sales, Manufacturing and Procurement to identify financial efficiencies to improve EBITDA and Enterprise Value.
- A proven track record operating at a Finance Director/FD or Chief Financial Officer/CFO level within a manufacturing business, ideally within the business-to-business space.
- Must be fully ACCA qualified or equivalent, ideally with first time exam passes.
- Experience of working with ERP systems, ideally deeply involved in an implementation.
- Must have experience of both strategic & transactional leadership of the finance function, with key expertise around strategic planning, forecasting, budgets and M&A
- Strong experience of producing & delivering content rich financial presentations
- Experience of working within a Private Equity business, ideally involved or led a PE Event
- Debt financing experience, ideally for the purposes of fund acquisitions
- Any experience within the Engineering or Construction industry would be an advantage.
Please send your CV for the Chief Financial Officer / Finance Director via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.