CHEADLE, STOCKPORT (OFFICE BASED)
£55,000 + GREAT BENEFITS + ONSITE GYM + PARKING + LEARNING SUPPORT
***POSSIBLY FLEXIBLE TO £60,000***
We're recruiting on behalf of a highly successful & entrepreneurial private equity owned business within the care industry who is continuing to expand their operation.
Due to promotion, the business is now seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join the team to manage the transactional function along with two Finance Assistants. The successful candidate will work closely with the Finance Director who takes the overall responsibility for financial strategy and will mentor the individual to enhance their expertise in all aspects of the finance division.
This is a great opportunity for a personable and experienced Finance Manager who has led a small team and who wants to work as part of a fast-growing business.
THE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE:
- Reporting to the Finance Director, you'll be responsible for leading the transactional finance function within the business.
- Managing and coaching two transactional finance assistants who handle the Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Credit Control and Payroll functions.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations and ensuring that key objectives and deadlines are achieved.
- Preparing accurate Management Information to the board and providing recommendations to support the business strategy and decision making.
- Management of supplier process to ensure the approval of invoices and payment of suppliers.
- Ensuring compliance with the company's legal, contractual, and regulatory requirements
- Collation and preparation of weekly KPIS for submission to the Board of Directors
- Preparation of weekly summaries to provide directly to Managing Director.
- Preparation and commentary for monthly management accounts for inclusion in the Board Pack
- Preparation of detailed divisional P&Ls, attending of monthly meetings with divisional directors to discuss and review financial performance.
- Liaising with our professional advisors (Top tier firm) to provide oversight of annual statutory accounts preparation and corporation tax computations preparation (with the FD's support)
- Cash flow monitoring and reporting on a weekly basis.
- Cost monitoring and control on capital investment projects
- Key contact for the insurance broker, ensuring all new sites and vehicles are added to our policy as required, and working with the insurer to oversee any claims / potential claims.
- Experienced Finance Manager or Financial Controller who is either CIMA / ACCA or a Solid Qualified by Experience
- Proven financial experience in a fast paced, commercial organisation, with experience of managing a small team.
- Experience of Xero and Sage Payroll would be an advantage.
- MS Excel at Intermediate or Advanced Level
- Any experience within a financial role within the commercial care business would be an advantage.
Please send your CV for the Finance Manager / Financial Controller position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.