SALARY £35,000 to £45,000 PLUS HYBRID WORKING
One of Birmingham's most respected brokers is now looking to expand after recent growth and has a position for an Insurance Advisor to join them.
They are looking for an experienced Insurance Account Handler or Client Advisor to join their up-beat team as the newest Insurance Advisor.
When you start as an Insurance Advisor you will provide support to the Account Executives where you will also get the opportunity to join them on client visits. along with other areas of the business you will deal with client portfolio requests, such as mid-term adjustments and renewals actions.
- Hybrid working 2 days home/ 3 days in office.
- Gym membership / Class membership to £650 per year
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas and Bank Holidays
- 5% pension
- Car parking
- Study payment and study leave.
- Corporate membership paid.
- 3x death in service
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients and insurers.
- Discussing and assessing clients' current and future needs.
- Negotiating policy terms and conditions.
- Signing off renewal reports.
- Advising clients on mid-term changes
- Meeting with clients at mid-term, pre-renewal or renewal
- Owning own client portfolio
- Assisting with training of Graduate trainees
- Experience working as a Commercial Account Handler or Client Advisor within the Insurance industry.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Loves being part of a successful team.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to do the very best for clients and be an integral part of the client service team.
- Cert CII
- Dip CII or working towards
- Full support provided.
If you are an experienced Insurance Client Advisor or Insurance Account Handler or Insurance Broker with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.