COVENTRY - HYBRID WORKING
UP TO £30,000 + PROGRESSION + HEALTHCARE + 25 Days Hols Plus Bank Hols
Get Recruited are proud to be working with a well-established and highly reputable business who specialise in providing loans for start up and recovering businesses. As a not for profit business, they pride themselves on supporting businesses where other lenders aren't able to.
Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a Loans Officer to join their longstanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual from a Loans Officer / Loans Administrator / Recoveries Officer / Credit Officer / Banking Officer background who is looking to join a rewarding business and support local businesses.
- Building strong relationships with borrowers, providing them with support and solutions where needed
- Proactively contacting borrowers who miss a direct debit to quickly arrange payment
- Working with borrowers who are struggling to pay to develop solutions such as payment plans to support them to repay
- Conducting ongoing customer due diligence on clients including validation of KYC evidence, vulnerability assessments etc
- Providing commercial reports to the Head of Finance to show the portfolio performance
- Building and maintaining relationships with personal guarantors, recovery agents and external partners
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a Loans Officer / Loans Administrator / Recoveries Officer / Credit Officer / Banking Officer or similar role
- An understanding of business lending / SME lending is essential
- Familiar with KYC compliance and checks
- Excellent communication skills and confident to build strong relationships with clients, colleagues and third parties
- An organised individual who can work under pressure and produce work to the standard required
- Flexible and adaptable
- Computer literate and aptitude in Microsoft Office
APPLY NOW: Interviews for this position are available immediately, so please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.