MARKETING EXECUTIVE / STRATEGY
FULLY REMOTE BASED
Up to £30,000 + GREAT BENEFITS + EQUIPMENT + EXPENSES
Get Recruited proud to be exclusively recruiting for a globally recognised business that operates in a consumer-focused industry that provides services that really make a difference to their customers.
We've supported this amazing business for many years, and we truly love the services they provide to their customers. As the business continues in their UK & European expansion plans, they're now seeking an additional team member to join their team as a Marketing Executive to focus on Marketing Strategy & Marketing Project Coordination
As the Marketing Executive your work will have an estimated 80:20 ratio home to travel, with some overnight stays (It's expected that Travel is rare in the role and will be less than described). You'll be responsible for working a managing a portfolio of their branch network and taking overall responsible for planning localised, national, and central marketing campaigns & strategies to be delivered locally.
This role would suit an individual who comes from an experienced marketing role as you'll be responsible for setting campaigns for each of their brands across their retail network.
THE MARKETING EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Review and analysis of existing branch marketing activities for individual branches through in-depth analysis using both primary and secondary sources to determine marketing positioning
- Creating detailed reports/presentations with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies with branches.
- Working in a consultative way with stakeholders to produce new marketing plans and strategies. Recommending specific approaches and spending budgets to achieve desired goals/KPI's
- Project manage implementation and delivery of marketing plans and assessing effectiveness through tracked sales/goals, reputation indicators and adjust marketing strategies as necessary
- Production of bespoke marketing and communications plans to reflect Branches specific goals/challenges with an integrated approach, that can be implemented at Branch level
- Accelerated brand creation and creative destruction to meet evolving customer values and aspirations, market position and organisation goals
- Responsible for specific business unit strategy project/s - Full project management from inception to delivery and post analysis
- Collaborative partnerships with branch staff, internal departments and third party suppliers to facilitate project deliverables
- Creation and updating of marketing best branch guidelines, marketing materials etc. for use by branches across the business.
- Creation and delivery of marketing training for branch staff
- Event content planning and delivery
- Experience in either a Marketing Account Manager, Marketing Coordination / Marketing Executive role in either an internal marketing team or marketing agency
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification desirable
- Highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills required, competent at simultaneously managing multiple projects and prioritising workload
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and marketing software
- B2B, B2C and C2C, D2C (online consumer), segmentation and competitor analysis
- Must have own car and UK Driving Licence
Please send your CV for the Marketing Executive position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.