PART TIME PERSONAL ASSISTANT
HOME BASED - LONDON
UP TO £50,000 (PRO RATA'D) + PROGRESSION + MORE
Get Recruited are supporting a rapidly expanding Consultancy business based in central London who are seeking a Personal Assistant to support the Managing Director.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone from a personal assistant, office administrator, receptionist, client relationship executive or executive assistant background who is seeking a fast paced environment alongside realistic opportunities for progression.
- As the Personal Assistant, you will be answering the phone and responding to any queries
- Supporting the team with administrative tasks
- Arranging and booking travel/accommodation
- Conducting research projects
- Booking Zoom meetings on behalf of senior colleagues
- Processing expenses for team members
- Input required information into the CRM system
- Setup files and complete paperwork
- Complete other ad hoc duties as required
- Previous experience as a personal assistant / executive assistant / receptionist / client relationship executive is essential
- Experience of working within a corporate environment is advantageous
- CRM experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office
Shortlisting is taking place currently so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.