UP TO £32,000 + BENEFITS
We're exclusively partnering with a rapidly growing business that supplies exceptional products that has a positive impact on people's lives.
As part of their rapid growth, they're now looking to recruit an experienced Purchasing Assistant to join the team, where you'll be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the procurement, managing supplier relationships, budgets etc.
This is the perfect opportunity to undertake a role where no two days are the same where you can become an integral part of a rapidly growing business. If you are an experienced Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Executive, Buying Assistant, Buying Executive, Procurement Assistant, Procurement Executive or similar, this opportunity is not to be missed!
THE PURCHASING ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Reviewing completed customer orders, verifying accuracy, and agreed project delivery timescales.
- Responsible for handling all purchasing requirements for the business to fulfil customer orders and materials for the internal production team.
- Negotiating with suppliers on price to improve sales margins and delivery times to ensure orders are fulfilled with the agreed timescales.
- Monitoring of stock levels of core materials required the small inhouse manufacturing finishing facility, conducting ad-hoc materials where required.
- Working closely with the finance team to ensure that all purchases corelate with purchase orders for customer projects.
- Reviewing general office and operational processes and implementing new ways of working as and when required
- Organising and overseeing ad-hoc office maintenance & routine maintenance visits when required
- Must have experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Executive, Buying Assistant, Buying Executive, Procurement Assistant, Procurement Executive or similar is essential
- Experience of handling purchasing for a business to fulfil customer orders
- Confident communicator who is able to negotiate pricing with key suppliers
- Must be computer literate with MS Word, Excel and Outlook, with a good level of general confidence around learning new systems.
- Experience of implementing new process and systems to improve business productivity.
Please send your CV for the Office Manager role via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.