SME INSURANCE ADVISOR
SALARY UPTO £35,000
We're exclusively supporting a specialist Insurance Broker with nearly 100yrs experience within the industry who are located in Nottingham. They are looking to expand their SME Insurance team as part of their growth plans over the coming 12 months following an extremely successful year.
As a Insurance Advisor you'll be asked to fully support the SME division along with the business development and account executives in the key areas of account handling and broking of existing and new business.
You will also provide a comprehensive insurance service to existing and potential new customers in accordance FCA requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a specialist broker where you can gain a wealth of knowledge and progress your career to a higher level. This is a relaxed office environment where you will be encouraged to offer ideas of how you feel the business can improve so all employees feel truly involved in the growth of the business.
- CII / DIP Qualification support
- 25 days Plus bank holidays
- Death in service
- Childcare vouchers
- Hotel discounts
- Virtual GP
- Physiotherapy Sessions
- Provide a market leading broking service, focused on providing quality customer service and positive outcomes for their clients.
- To develop a strong working relationship with your brokers, our insurers and other service providers.
- To trade with insurers to obtain best possible terms for our end customers.
- Understand our brokers and end customer's needs and the challenges they face.
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving.
- To add value to our customers at every interaction.
- To deal with problems constructively, looking to solve the root cause of day to day issues faced, engaging with the team leaders and management.
- Support team leader, undertaking tasks delegated where required.
- To support the business placement strategy laid out by the Insurer Relationship & Placement Manager.
- Adhere to the Broking Team Standards for both new and existing business.
- To seek efficiency's across the business.
- Ensure you have the appropriate knowledge for your role and work with your team leader to create a development plan.
- Understand the culture of being an Employee Owner, the personal stake in the company's performance and how to contribute to its success.
- Support other broking teams when required.
- To understand the roles of other team members in all teams of the business, understanding the impact you have on each other.
- The individual should have a couple of year's experience working in an insurance broking capacity.
- GCSE or equivalent education is required, with A Level, degree level education and CII qualifications being preferable but not essential. Experience and use of MS Office is required, and prior experience of using Broking software world be preferable but not essential.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills will be required when dealing with insurers and Brokers.
If you are an experienced Insurance Advisor with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration. We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.